These online self-paced anywhere, anytime modules give you access to Medic-CE’s library of over 200 hours of CAPCE-approved (F3) and NREMT-accepted continuing education. You will have a 1 year unlimited access to all of the modules.
24-Hour EMT Refresher
This dynamic 24-hour course gives you real time access to experienced instructors with the convenience and flexibility of a live, online classroom. You can train when it is most convenient for you—from anywhere, via your computer, tablet, or smartphone!
Choose our virtual instructor-led training for continuing education that…
• Is taught live in 12 two-hour instructor-led classes in an online classroom
• Provides the utmost in scheduling flexibility by allowing students to take modules in any order
• Mirrors real-life work environments by training EMT providers in the same classes
• Is accepted by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) hour for hour as an F5 virtual course
• Is an approved transition course for EMTs
• Meets NCCP requirements
All of the material is taught live by experienced EMS instructors so you can meet your refresher requirements, and the course is approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE) (F5).
Students have access to the course content for 1 year from the date of purchase.
CAPCE Approval # 14-CODE-F5-6016
NEED ADDITIONAL HOURS TO FINISH YOUR RECERTIFICATION?
Our self-paced online training modules can help you get the rest of your hours! Subscriptions start at just $59 for a full year of access to our comprehensive library. Click to get started today!